Web Designer/Grapic Designer
Experience: 2 – 3Years
Salary: 12k to 30k
Web designer is responsible for the design, layout, and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to design and develop world-class Web UI/UX designs using latest design and coding standards and trends In-depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
- Create consistency and use common UI elements.
- Wireframes, storyboards, visual mock-ups, and simple prototypes.
- Have expertise in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, In Design)
- Can do Fresh thinking in terms of design for social media campaigns, Logo, Banners, and Website
- Awareness of different content management systems (WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, CakePHP, etc.).
- Proficiency in UX/UI prototyping tools (Sketch, OmniGraffle, etc.). Proficient designing, editing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- A good foundation in graphic design principles, typography, color, styles.
- Excellent conceptualization skills in web design/graphic design. Create graphics for a variety of platforms including Website, Mobile, and Tablet.
- Understanding of Browser compatibilities and standard Compliances.
- Work closely with the team member and meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps will be plus point.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Role: Graphic/Web Designer
Interested candidated Can Contact 9368485265 & Drop resume at [email protected]