Data scientist ( NLP )
Salary: 3 LPA – 4.8 LPA
Preferred candidate: Immediate joiner
Location – MIRA ROAD .
Experience : 1 + years
• Analyse and optimize RM consumption planning and Sales Forecasting for business
• Understanding business objectives and formulate the problem as a Data Science problem
• Develop and maintain robust data processing pipelines and reproducible modelling pipelines
• Explore data and communicate insights clearly to non-technical as well as technical audience
• Analyse experimental results, iterate and refine models to create significant business impact
• Time series data analysis
• Time series forecasting
• Strong hold on Machine learning and Deep Learning capabilities
• Good understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
• Familiarity with Python Advanced, Sclera/Pandas/NumPy, Pytorch/ TensorFlow
• Experience in Data wrangling/Feature Engineering
• In-depth understanding of classical statistical forecasting algorithms like ARIMA, ETS, etc. as well as
new age algorithms like Prophet.
• Expert level proficiency in Multivariate Time Series Forecasting or Causal Forecasting
• Proven experience is handling Time Series Forecasting using standard Regression algorithms like
Linear Regression, Gradient Boosted Decision Trees, Random Forest, etc.
• Good practical knowledge with Sequence Models in Deep Learning, like LSTMs, Transformers, etc.
especially in the context of Time Series Forecasting.
• Proficiency with at least one Deep Learning Framework such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, etc.
• Very good theoretical and practical knowledge of AI, ML and DL methods and in-depth experience in
relevant tools/languages such as Python
• Knowledge of neural network architecture (Convent’s, RNNs, LSTMs, etc.) and experience with deep
learning libraries (karas, TensorFlow, Pytorch etc.)
• Ideally, some experience in extracting entities and relations (information extraction) from unstructured
data sources, and in recognising and classifying objects in images
• Ideal candidate is committed, motivated, willing to learn new tools technologies, and be willing to step
outside their comfort zone
• BE/B- Tech, MCA, MSc, MBA
Behavioural / team skills
• Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and
• Superb communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to guide and mentor junior Data Scientists on solution development
We are looking for data scientists responsible for solving business problems like forecasting, segmentation, classification
using statistical and data science techniques. Candidates should have relevant years of experience as a Data Scientist
with extensive experience in analytical modelling and is able to work independently right from understanding the
business problem to be solved through the development & deployment of models. Experience in Life sciences and
Health care industry preferred.
Role and Responsibilities:
Has worked extensively in the life sciences analytics space with hands on experience in LSH domain under consulting
• Performing data analysis by integrating data from different data sources
• Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
• Participating and add value throughout data life cycle – data capturing, model inputs
• Developing advanced statistical models, machine learning methods (Random Forest, Decision Trees,
SVM,NLP, Supervised/Unsupervised Learning, Clustering, classification and regression modelling) &
deploying these models
• Should have expertise on predictive modelling techniques and methods
• Should have expertise on technical tools like Python, R, Advance SQL, MS Office. Good to have exposure
to Sage Maker etc.
• Should be able to develop the model and incorporate feedback & deploy the model in production
• Ability to interact with the business to identify use cases to be solved
Interested candidates can contact 9560155086 (HR) & Drop Resume at [email protected]