Company Name: 1 Finance
Profile Name: Graphic designer, Member success, secretary to co founder, Sr.video editor, content writer
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Preferred candidate: Immediate to 30 days
1. Graphic Designer:
- Advanced working knowledge of designing/animating 2D and 3D motion graphics
- Demonstrate the ability to think conceptually and strategically implement Designing of YouTube Thumbnails, Reels & shots for social
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of camera angles and composition
- Strong sense of typography, design skills, and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and under the direction
- Able to influence the design and technical ideas for reels, YT thumbnails, and other designs for Social media
- Deep understanding of video formats, codecs, resolutions, and bit rates
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic designing or reels/shots making for YT channels, and social media
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Social Media
2. Member success:
- Being a brand ambassador of the Customer Success Desk at 1 Finance, your primary responsibility is to own your role and be passionate about each App user/ Clientele/ Customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward Prospects /Customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to inquiries from App users/ Clientele/ Customers.
- Communicating with App users/ Clientele/ Customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving issues / Queries/ Complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, Feedback and complaints by updating the same on the Lead management System.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the Customer Experience Journey
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, account management, billing, finance, UX etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Branding, customer service, Operations and advisory to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience.
- Raising red flags wherever the business process –needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience at 1Finance.
- Ensuring the CX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes
- Collect, track and Update customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered – help measure metrics such as NPS to gauge how the brand is performing on CX performance parameters