Experience 3 to 6 Yr (Min. 3 Yr. In Magento)
Salary: 25k to 55k
Preferred candidate: Immediate joiner
Job Role &Responsibility
- – Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
- – Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- – Participate in project & deployment planning.
- – Experience in modules/extensions development/customization.
- – Exposure in Theme integration/customization.
- – Exp. In API creation/integration.
- – Development, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product
- – Write clean, well-designed code
- – Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- – Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- – Follow industry best practices
- Technical Skills :
- – Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment
- Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- – Demonstrable source control experience
- – Two or more published websites in E-Commerce.
- – Build a highly scalable product right from scratch
- – To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch
- – Having good experience in Design Pattern
- – Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins
- Additional Skills :
- – A lot of passion for problem-solving, programming & web development.
- – Should possess good communication capabilities. Should be a very good team player with
- a go-getter attitude, results-driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized and quality-focused
- – Understanding of best standards, guidelines, etc. and cares about adhering to them
- – Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver in time bound
- manner under constraints.
Interested candidates Can contact 9368485265 HR Drop Resume at [email protected]