Experience- 1 to 3 years
CTC- 35k upto
Notice Period – Immediate joiner
Skills -documentation , web testing, mob app testing
JD and all details about QA
1. Expertise in Manual Testing (1+ year experience in web testing).
2. Good knowledge of Mobile App Testing.
3. Expertise in creating all Test documentation (Test cases, Traceability matrix, Bug report sheet)
4. Good Experience in GUI/Responsive testing.
5. Knowledge of Security & Performance testing.
6. Excellent communication and written skills.
Tester Skills Description
Manual tester should have Proficient in Functional Testing (Smoke, Integration)/Regression Testing and Involved in writing and execution of test cases. They must have Knowledge of Test plan, Preparation of traceability matrix. Discover Defects & find resolution in co-ordination with Development teams with good Understanding of Priority and Severity of a Defect, Interaction with Business Analyst for requirement gathering. They must understand Project Life Cycle, Bug Life Cycle, SDLC and STLC, Preparation of Test Results as per the Test Execution Status, Understanding and analysing Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project/release. If required then Inform to Test Lead on any issues that could potentially impact Quality, schedule or budget of the Project/release. Expertise of testing the application developed using various mobile technologies including Android and iOS.
Role and responsibilities
• Preparing test cases by using SRS
• Requirement Analysis in co-ordination with development.
• Performing Regression Testing in each release
• Preparing and executing test cases.
• Performing smoke testing, integration testing, system testing, functional testing, regression testing.
• Updating Test Cases based on review comments.
• Defect Tracking and reporting using Bug tracking tools.
• Attend daily Scrum meetings and update the Scrum Master for various Updates & Progress related to work to be delivered.
• Prepare the Daily Status Report (DSR) & Weekly Status Report (WSR).
• Performing compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected.
Degree Level Bachelor’s degree required. B-tech preferred.
Certification Certification not required, ISTQB preferred
Experience 1+years’ experience. Freshers with excellent communication and presentation skills can be considered.
Interested candidates can contact 9368485265 & share resume at [email protected]