Senior Java Backened
Software Engineer : Java Backened
Exp : 3 to 5 yrs
Salary : 7 – 15 LPA
No of openings : 2 positions
Roles and responsibilities
In this role, you’ll be a backend developer developing RESTful microservices using Java, troubleshooting, unit testing and deploying them on the cloud. You’ll also be a solution integrator involved in the integration of the backend with mobile clients and 3rd party systems. Your additional responsibilities may include peer code reviews, test reviews, documentation and assisting interns. We are looking for an adaptable, self-driven individual, a quick learner with the skill set described below.
Desired candidate profile
Bachelors in Engineering (B.E or BTech.), MCA or BCA.
● Expertise in Java programming language
● Proficiency in RESTful API, microservices architecture and containerization technologies (Docker)
● Strong programming, problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
● Solid foundation in Computer Science, distributed systems and web technologies.
● Proficient in one or more Java based backend programming frameworks – Ex – Java spring, Java spring boot, Java vert.x
● Knowledge of one or more SQL (mySQL, postgres) and noSQL data stores (mongDB or Cassandra)
● Knowledge of observability systems
● Knowledge of managed cloud services like AWS / Azure / GCP
● Experience with distributed messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Google PubSub etc. and caching services like redis etc is desired