Requirement :- Planning Engineer/Manager
Experience:- 8+ Years
Location :- Vijayawada, (Onsite)
Salary: – 11 LPA
Preferred Candidate: Immediate joiner
Skills Required:- As a PMC, Software Proficiency, MS Projects & Auto CAD
• Responsible for preparing, tracking & updating project schedule in MS Project.
• Must have work of Pre- Engineer building (PEB) and Industrial Construction.
• Preparing Material Delivery Tracker & verifying whether all material deliverables are reaching site as per scheduled Timelines.
• Responsible for Preparing, Tracking & Updating all details and drawings duly stamped for execution of work to the Contractors / Vendors and Maintaining record
• Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports.
• Preparing 15 days look ahead schedule of site activities.
• Responsible for Preparing, Tracking & Updating of RA Bill of all Contractors Maintaining payment tracker & cash flow record.
• Raising a Red Flag in case of any deliverable or activity is on critical path.
• Highlighting major concerns affecting Site activates completion as per project timelines.
Competencies – Graduate Engineer in any discipline
• 8+ years’ experience in Project Planning including a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Construction Management Consulting environment and particularly in FMCG /Beverage Industries.
• A minimum of 6 years managing large scale projects or multiple smaller scale projects simultaneously and at different phases, and management of project teams.
• Able to Review drawing / specifications / any other documents that may require for the project.
• Intermediate time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames on occasion.
• Advanced attention to detail, particularly in respect to contractual requirements.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear contractual letters, make presentations, chair meetings, make reports and meeting minutes that are clear and understandable.
• Basic working knowledge of software Excel Auto CAD & word.
• Shall have Experience managing multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment.
• Fluency in written and spoken English & Hindi are a pre-requisite and regional language will be an added advantage.
Interested one can share resume at [email protected] or can can connect at +911203113251